compensation: Candidates selected after the First Interview, will have the opportunity to discuss the remuneration package at the second interview/final interview employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES (code-MDC19TIC)
Marketing Development Consultant
(12 month Contract)
Job Summary :-
The Marketing Development Consultant (MDC) would execute all Sales, Marketing and Distribution objectives in Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao.
• Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. The MDC would work closely with the distributors in each market to ensure availability, visibility, quality and pricing objectives are met across all Trade channels.
2. Reporting to the Marketing Development Manager, the Marketing Development Consultant will be responsible for delivering:
a. Set sales target (value and volume)
b. Reports on all actual vs planned activities (inclusive of competitors)
c. Roll out all assigned initiatives
3. Build relationships across Trade channels to ensure a long term sustainable business partnership.
4. Make recommendations to Management for the improvement of the Go-To-Market strategy.
5. Facilitate business amongst new channels/customers, the distributor and the company.
6. Maintain frequent and regular communication (email, telephone, skype) with both internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Management/Marketing/Business Administration
• Previous Sales/Marketing experience in a distribution, retail or manufacturing company
• Possession of a valid passport and willingness to travel frequently
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to speak both English and Spanish (Dutch will be considered an asset)
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be authorized to work in Curacao
Candidates who satisfy the requirements for the above-stated position are invited to submit their detailed résumé by Tuesday July 16th, 2019 via email to us
In the subject line please use code MDC19TIC
First Interviews will take place Via Skype on Saturday 13th July 2019, Sunday 14th July 2019 and Monday 15th July 2019 between the hours of 6am to 9pm (Trinidad Time) for persons who have booked in 24 hours in advance. And on Tuesday 16th July, 2019 morning schedule 6am to 8am only
Once short listed, you will be notified by phone and a follow up email sent to you with the necessary details of your interview, that interview will take place on 17th or 18th of July 2019 in Curacao.
Feel free to contact us if you require any additional clarification or information.
With Kind Regards,
Mc Kenzie Mrs
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers