QR Code Link to This Post
(1) Responsible for the products’ technical support in Netherlands. Fast response & quick fix to customer’s request, travel for field service when it is required.
(2) Instructing installer for installation of the product, monitoring, maintenance, etc.
(3) Responsible for warehouse management (there would be an additional service assistant for dispatching replacement, pick up faulty product, documentation, etc). Fork lift driving required.
(4) Sorting & translating technical documents. Summarizing competitor’s product and service information, and feedback to HQ for improvement.
(5) Customer training. Train retailer, installer, etc for the product & warranty procedure, etc.
(1) Electronic, electrical related subjects graduate preferred. Electronic, electrical job related experience preferred.
(2) Fluent in Dutch. Good English or Chinese writing for internal communication.
(3) Dutch Permanent Residence. The office address would be in Rotterdam.
(4) Skilled in office Word, office Excel, and other office software may have.
(5) Fort lift driving required. You may need to have a proper license before joining us.
(6) Active, conscientious, strong responsibility feeling in working. Good communication ability & team working. Well in task planning & target hitting.
Welcome to join us! Contact details:
Please send your resume & mention the expected salary by email.
We would contact you in 2 business days.
Please visit www.ginverter.com for more company profile. Thank you.